Full-Time | Boston, Massachusetts
Scrum.org is an Information Technology and Services organization with the mission of Improving the Profession of Software Development. We are currently seeking a highly responsible, driven and accountable individual to join our team in a Customer Operations Administrator role.
The right candidate will exhibit:
- Natural curiosity and passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Desire to understand the technologies that support our infrastructure and customer base
- Astute attention to detail and an uncompromising desire for excellence
- Diverse toolbox of skills and capabilities Highly personable and outgoing nature
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented, small office environment with no cubicle walls
- Passion for systems development and improvement
- Motivation for professional growth
- An interest in the world of IT and software development
Required skills and experience include:
- Permanent work authorization Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or equivalent military/life experience
- Minimum three years customer service/administrative and/or operations experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly computer literate and proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity and uncertainty
Above all, we are looking for an individual who is dedicated to becoming a valuable contributor to our team and delivering outstanding service to all.
This is a permanent, full-time role, offering comprehensive health insurance benefits.
Interested candidates should relate a drive for professionalism, delivering superior service and/or experience with systems improvement in their cover letter.