About Professional Scrum Trainers
Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) are professionals licensed by Scrum.org to teach Scrum.org official curriculum. They are skilled in software development and/or product management. They are experts in Scrum and have extensive experience applying, leading, and coaching it. They have been servant-leaders at an organizational level. They are active in local agile and software development communities, as well as the broader global agile and Scrum movements.
PSTs use highly-tuned and standardized Scrum.org courseware and curriculum. Trainers bring their own style and experience to their courses, but using consistent materials ensures that all PSTs are delivering the same high-quality content to each and every student regardless of where the course is taught. These trainers continuously evaluate and improve themselves through the use of student feedback and student assessments. They work with Scrum.org to continually improve the courses and related materials. Such credible and consistent learning experiences are highly prized in a training marketplace filled with inconsistent Scrum training providers.
Becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer
Benefits of becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer
As a Professional Scrum Trainer, you will be recognized as an expert in Scrum. If you become a trainer through the Professional Scrum Developer courses, PSTs licensed to teach the Professional Scrum Developer curriculum are also recognized as experts in modern software engineering practices.
There are other more tangible benefits as well:
- Schedule and deliver public or private Professional Scrum courses.
- Advertise public courses on our Courses page.
- Market yourself as a member of an exclusive group of Scrum experts.
- Be listed on the Scrum.org Trainer page.
- Trainers in secondary markets receive discounted pricing on courseware licensing.
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials so you don’t have to maintain your own.
- Direct access to up-to-date courseware, class, and other prep materials.
- Network with other Professional Scrum Trainers on dedicated discussion lists and at exclusive events.