Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Passed my PSM-I
Last Post 02 Apr 2015 07:33 AM by Sudhip Raaz. 3 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Walther Lalk
Walther Lalk

--
24 Jan 2014 04:58 AM
    Thanks to this forum and the tips given on how and what to study, I managed to pass my PSM-I with 96%! Next up is to build my confidence level and experience to a state where I can get my PSM-II.
    michael
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    michael

--
    26 Jan 2014 06:08 AM
    Well done Walther, anyone that passes the exam really should feel proud of what they achieve.
    Its no easy task and i think you will agree its worth the study time and prep to achieve it.

Michael
    Anna-Maria Baumann
    Anna-Maria Baumann

--
    27 Jan 2014 04:07 AM
    Well done Walter. Yesterday I passed my PSM-I exam too. I´m still happy about the reached 91%.
    Good luck for the PSM-II exam.

Sudhip Raaz
    Sudhip Raaz

--
    02 Apr 2015 07:33 AM
    Hi Walther,

First of all congratulation on passing PSM1 with a very high score.

I am planning to take PSM1. I am consistent in scoring 100% in open scrm assessment (basic). I have also attended the PSM 2 day course.

My question is what was ur success mantra in cracking the PSM1. Please share it with all in the forum so that PSM1 aspirants can emulate some of them atleast.

Regards
    Sudhip Raaz
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback