Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Documentation in a sprint
Last Post 09 May 2014 09:13 AM by Ian Mitchell. 2 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
François AUGER
François AUGER

--
05 May 2014 03:16 PM
    I had my PSD examen but i have some doubt about a question related to documentation. To be honest i found the question unclear. I don't remember the specific question but it was about which criteria is used to decide if something should be documented every sprint.
    One of the answer is "if it's part of the DOD".
    According to me this answer is correct. If it's in the DOD, it means the team agrees documentations is necessary.
    What do you think ?

Thanks

Himadri Bhattacharya
    Himadri Bhattacharya

--
    05 May 2014 04:01 PM
    I would agree that documentation should be a part of the definition of done - ideally it should state the level of documentation as well to avoid confusion/questions once the sprint is complete. As a scrum master you should encourage the team to agree to as much detail as possible in the sprint planning meeting as possible.
    Ian Mitchell
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Ian Mitchell

--
    09 May 2014 09:13 AM
    > According to me this answer is correct. If it's in the DOD, it means the
    > team agrees documentations is necessary.
    > What do you think ?

I'd agree, though of course it's also possible for the provision of specific documentation to be asserted in acceptance criteria.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback