Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Live Virtual Class, September 12-15, 2022
This Class Will Be Held Virtually
This Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials (PAL-E) class will be one of Scrum.org's selected live Virtual Classes. Prior to class, registered students will receive guidance and credentials to prepare for and participate in our PAL-E class remotely. If you have any questions or we can provide any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 414-687-6279.
Lead and Enable Agile Transformation
Becoming an Agile organization is a transformation that requires senior executives, middle managers and Agile team members to change the way they organize their work, manage that work and measure results of the work. The changes for those involved are profound and so are the results when everyone's goals and ways of working are aligned.
Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials (PAL-E) is offered as four half-days and is a training course that provides a foundation for the role leadership can play in enabling a successful Agile transformation. Leaders are critical in helping their organizations be successful and their roles in an Agile organization can be different from what they are used to. PAL-E’s combination of instruction and team-based exercises helps you gain an understanding of how to guide and mentor Agile teams, as well as how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes often needed to reap the benefits of an Agile approach to product delivery.
After participating in this class, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership (PAL) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PAL Certification. Earning your PAL Certification makes you part of an elite community of 3,000+ PAL badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
Who Should Attend?
Anyone currently in or aspiring to be in a leadership role who wants to help their organization realize the benefits of Agile and pursue organizational agility.
Following the PAL-E course, you'll have learned how to perform the following:
- Enable organizations to realize the benefits of Agile and pursue organizational agility.
- Support Agile teams by helping them understand organizational goals and direction and empowering self-organization.
- Explain the needs of Agile teams and leadership priorities in developing them.
- Describe the relationship between Agile maturity and situational leadership.
- Measure Agile progress along with the benefits and impacts of agility.
The PAL-E course is a mix of lecture, case studies and interactive exercises as you collaborate with other students:
- Why Agile Matters
- Case Study – The Agile Transformation.
- Complexity of Product Development.
- Relating Complexity and Management Style.
- Why Pursue Agility?
- The Scrum Framework
- Developing People
- Understanding Motivation.
- Exploring Self-Organization.
- Benefits of an Agile Leader & Scrum Roles.
- Agile Maturity.
- Leadership and Delegation.
- Measuring Agility
- How to Measure Agile Progress.
- Metrics for Different Maturity Levels.
- Four Key Value Areas.
- Leaders Grow Agility
- Complex Environments.
- Organizational Priorities.
- Key Preconditions for Agile Teams.
- Hiring Agilists.
- Personal & Team Values.
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- Project Mindset or Product Mindset.
- Focus of Leaders.
- Importance of Done.
After participating in a Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials course, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership (PAL) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PAL Certification. These credentials never expire, however should you attempt the PAL assessment within 14 days after receiving your credentials and not receive a passing score, you'll be granted a 2nd attempt for no additional fee.
Earning your PAL Certification makes you part of an elite community of 3,000+ PAL badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
This class is offered as a live virtual class via zoom. Immediately after registering, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which will contain zoom class information.