Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Live Virtual Class, June 5-8, 2023
Professional Agile Leadership Essential (PAL-E) is a hands-on, activity-based class in which managers and leaders of agile teams gain a strong understanding of how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to create the conditions for great agility.
Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to. This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
Private classes, on-site classes, virtual classes, and group discounts are available!
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
- Why Agile Matters
- Developing People
- Measuring Agility
- Leaders Grow Agility
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- Understand how agility can help you improve your organization's performance
- Learn the challenges teams face during an Agile transformation and how to remove impediments
- Discover the shift in management style that a leader must make when going from traditional to agile ways of working
- Understand the leader’s role in “self-managing” teams
- Learn how to assess and foster the team’s agile maturity
- Discover how to connect values (personal, team and Scrum values) and clear goals to develop high performing teams
- Identify how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
Who Should Attend
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an organization. This course can be of great value for:
- Leaders sponsoring an Agile transformation or involved in the adoption of Agility in their organizations
- Managers or leaders responsible for developing people on Scrum teams
- Leaders of one or more Scrum Teams including Scrum Masters, Product Owners and other leaders on Scrum Teams
Attendees will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required)
- Have taken the Agile Leadership Open (free online assessment)
- Want to expand their capabilities as an Agile leader, to the benefit of their organization
Assessment & Certification
Upon course completion, attendees have the opportunity to take an online assessment of their skills and earn their Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I) certification.
In class, you will learn the importance of inspection, adaptation, and fast feedback cycles. To reinforce those concepts, if you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PAL I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85%, you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost.
What Is Included
- Soft copy of course materials
- One free attempt at the PAL I assessment (does not expire) - a $200 value
- If you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PAL I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85%, you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost
About Our Trainers
Scrum.org maintains a defined curriculum for the Professional Scrum courses and selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver them. Each Professional Scrum Trainer is a practitioner and brings their experiences and areas of expertise to bear, but all students learn the same core course content. This consistency and quality helps students effectively apply Scrum in their organizations.
Additionally, Insight is officially recognized as a member of the Scrum.org Professional Training Network. This means we align with the Scrum Values, have Scrum.org trainers who teach a qualifying number of Scrum.org Professional Scrum classes, and are committed to improving the profession of software delivery in part by providing Scrum.org trainings.
For More Information
If you have further questions or want to inquire about private and/or on-site classes, coaching, or group discounts, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class is run virtually over 4 days (4 hours each day). We use modern technology and tools to ensure high level of engagement and participation.
Insight is a global company committed to helping clients innovate smarter so they can create digital experiences that drive differentiation and loyalty.
Our Agile Transformation Services Team can help you adopt an Agile approach to improve how your organization delivers, develops, and approaches products and services.
Private classes, on-site classes, virtual classes, and group discounts are available! Contact email@example.com for questions and more information.