Professional Scrum Developer - .NET Burlington, May 21-23, 2018
Come and learn Professional Scrum Development by the creator of the course.
This 3-day Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) event is a unique and intensive experience intended for anyone involved in software development. The course guides teams on how to turn product requirements into business value in the form of potentially-releasable increments of software. This is done using Scrum, ALM tools, and modern Agile development and DevOps practices. Learn more about the PSD course here.
Price: USD 2395
This class is open to the public and is also part of a train-the-trainer (TTT) event for qualified individuals who are pursuing the Professional Scrum Trainer credential and wish to deliver the PSD course in the future. Such trainer candidates will spend additional time with the instructors after the regular class.
If you are interested in becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer, prior to registering for this event, make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Read the PSD TTT announcement on Scrum.org.
- Be able to teach any of the topics listed in the PSD Subject Areas.
- Be an expert in software development and related tools (e.g. .NET/Visual Studio, Java, etc.)
- Be a Scrum evangelist, having seen first-hand how it increases productivity and creativity.
- Familiarize yourself with the trainer selection process.
- Get registered at Scrum.org (if not already).
- Complete the PSD Trainer Application.
Note: Non trainer candidates are welcome to attend this class. In fact, it may be enlightening having more than one trainer in the room!
131 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803
Professional Training Network ProviderAccentient
Registration for this class has closed