Professional Scrum Developer Trainer Event - Boston
Boston, Massachusetts | May 21 -25, 2017
A Scrum.org trainer has a leading role in the evolution and maturity of Scrum to improve the profession of software development. As a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) for PSD courses, you'll be recognized as a trusted expert in educating people how to deliver real working software as part of a Scrum Development team. Enjoy these benefits:
- Schedule and deliver public or private PSD courses for .NET, Java, and other technology stacks
- PSTs can easily become certified at no cost to teach Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) courses
- Advertise public courses on https://www.scrum.org/classes
- Be listed on the Scrum.org trainer page https://www.scrum.org/find-trainers
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials so you don’t have to maintain your own
- Network with other PSTs on dedicated discussion lists & at exclusive events
- Learn more about the benefits of becoming a Scrum.org Trainer
|Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF)
Course length: 2 days
Dates: May 21-22, 2018
|Professional Scrum Developer (PSD)
Course length: 3 days
Dates: May 23-25, 2018
This event starts with a Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) course and is followed by a Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course. Participation in both of these courses is required for all PSD Trainer candidates.
Train-The-Trainer event fee (USD): $3995. Early Bird and Secondary market discount also available. Additional start-up fees required for those invited to become PSTs.*
Qualified candidates (who have gone through the first few steps in the PSD trainer selection process) will be invited to attend this event in Burlington, Massachusetts at the home of Scrum.org. Candidates who are invited will receive more detailed information about the process for becoming a trainer.
To submit an application or to learn more, use the links below.
Register to Attend:
* Additional start-up fees of roughly $3600 (less in secondary markets) apply for candidates who become PSTs. Contact us for more detailed information.