Professional Scrum Master Live Virtual Class, Jun 13-14, 2022
About the course
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and empirical process theory underpinning the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master. These are foundational insights upon which the rules of Scrum are explored and discussed. With the focus on the Scrum Master role, the course includes advanced thinking tools for servant-leadership, behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation.
Included in the course:
● 2 days training
● Scrum.org maintained course materials according to Scrum Guide 2020 (English).
● Pictures of all flipcharts and materials created during the class.
● Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) exam with 2 free attempts.
● Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment discount
● 14 PMI-PDU-Credits
Who is this course for?
The PSM course is designed for people who look to get the most out of their organization and people.
Our Scrum Training is right for Scrum Masters, Managers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, IT/Development Managers, Test Managers or Scrum Team Members. if you:
- want to step into the role of a Scrum Master.
- already work with a Scrum team or are involved in product development using the Scrum framework.
- want to develop products that your customers love and that your Scrum team is proud of.
- want to increase product value for your customers and your organization.
- are responsible for the implementation of Scrum within an organization.
- are responsible for the optimal use of Scrum and Agile within an organization.
A short summary:
Class: Professional Scrum Master
Date: 13/14-06-2022 from 09:00 till 17:00 CET
Duration: 2 Days
Location: Remote. We use Zoom as a collaboration Tool and Miro as a working environment in our public trainings. If you have any issue with using these tools – please contact us before the course.
Materials Language: English
„Early Bird“ Ticket: EUR 1.195,00 per Ticket plus VAT
Standard Price: EUR 1.295,00 per Ticket plus VAT
- Are you a self-payer in a personal hardship case (job loss, etc)?
- Do you come from outside the EU or from a country with a different purchasing power parity?
- Do you need a group offer?
- Do you have a special request? Are you looking for other dates, or would you like to request an in house training only for your teams?
Feel free to contact me!
Price: EUR 1295
Before the Course
You will make the most of the class if you:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (This is required to do before the training).
- Have made several attempts and passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, working as a Scrum Master or by taking part in another Professional Scrum course.
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum.
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber or Jeff Sutherland
Topics Covered in the Course
Scrum basics, principles, and values. We will learn about complexity, what does it mean in software environments. We will learn about empiricism and how it can help us in a complex environment.
Scrum theory. We will learn about what Scrum is, how does it relate to Agility, and what is the difference between Scrum and other approaches.
The Scrum Framework. We will learn about Rules, Events, and Artefacts of Scrum and tie it back to the values and principles.
Done, Undone and Quality. We will learn what is an Increment, what does “Done” in the context of Scrum means, and what happens with something that is “Not Done”.
Product Delivery with Scrum. We will learn about Product Backlog and planning with Scrum. About prioritisation, product backlog ordering, and forecasts.
People and teams. We will learn about self-organisation, cross-functionality and how does it influence productivity and effectiveness and what does this mean for the Scrum Team.
The role of the Scrum Master. We will learn what the Scrum Master actually do and what skills can help a Scrum Master succeed.
What will you learn?
You got a clear understanding of agile principles, Scrum and its coherence through the empirical foundation. Learned about the role of the Scrum Master in Scrum. Spent time with engaging exercises, discussions and learning from the trainer's personal practical experience using a large number of real life examples!
After the training, when you return to your workplace, you will be able to use the elements and principles of Scrum and...
- Act as Scrum Master for Scrum teams.
- help developers deliver a done increment on a regular basis
- effectively start using Scrum
- increase the effectiveness of Scrum
- help product owners maximize product value
- increase the self-organization and cross-functionality of your Scrum team
- help your organization to optimize conditions for successful Scrum teams
About the Assessment and Certification
The Professional Scrum Master course is connected to the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) credential from Scrum.org.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment and are qualified for a discount on the PSM II assessment. These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free passwords and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt free of charge.
Professional Scrum Master I assessment proves solid Scrum framework knowledge, its principles, and rules, as described in the official Scrum Guide. Assessment is taken online and in English. It contains 80 questions, is timeboxed to 60 minutes, and requires at least 85% score to successfully pass.
Your Trainer and your contact
Your trainer, Yevhen Domchenko, energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced Professional Scrum Trainer, International Consortium for Agile authorized instructor, Scaled Agile Framework Programm Consultant, Professional Facilitator, Mentor and Coach, on the way to Improve the profession of Product Delivery and helping people, teams, and Organisations to become a better version of themselves.
I am happy to answer all your questions about the Course itself.
You can contact me:
per Phone: +4917687204973
What Participants Says
Our trainings are rated with average score 9 from 10 (A range between 8 and 10)
Welcome to the Live Virtual Class Experience!
This class will be held virtually! Before class, you will receive guidance, and everything needed to prepare for and participate in this class remotely. If you have any questions or you are not sure, we can provide any assistance and answer all your questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +49 (176) 872 04 973.
Registration for this class has closed