Professional Scrum Master Gent, Sep 12-13, 2019
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Students are challenged to think within the Scrum Framework and the underlying values and principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace and facing complex decisions.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- Students can act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams as well as stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of host-leadership.
- Students are effectively be able to start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if already underway.
The training may be interesting to all involved in software development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Scrum.
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises.
Price: EUR 1495
Language: Dutch, English
Co-Learning @ MeetDistrict
Gent Ottergemsesteenweg Zuid 808 - https://www.meetdistrict.com
A MeetDistrict is an architectural professional village that consists of flexible WorkSpaces, inspiring MeetingSpaces and customized FlexSpaces. Each District is a living environment created with a highly technical design, where the customer is the focus.
Registration for this class has closed