Professional Scrum Product Owner
Live Virtual Class, March 18-19, 2023
Learn how to maximize the value your products!
Who is the course intended for?
This course is appropriate for students in any industry where teams are working to solve complex problems. The Professional Scrum Product Owner course is for:
- Professionals interested in starting a career as a Product Owner
- Product Owners with some experience in the role that are looking to improve their understanding or fix their misconceptions of Scrum and the Product Owner role
- Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable insights in this course
There are many myths and misconceptions about the role of the Product Owner. The accountabilities of the Product Owner, however, go well beyond managing the Product Backlog and writing User Stories. The Product Owner is pivotal to bridging business strategy and product execution in order to help the Scrum Team create valuable products.
In this two day class students will develop and solidify their knowledge of the Scrum framework and the accountabilities of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises. Students learn techniques that they can use to help them overcome the challenges that are often encountered on a day-to-day basis. They will do this while learning better ways to work with the organization, stakeholders, customers and their team to provide greater value in the product being delivered. Even experienced Product Owners learn many well proven techniques that could help them to maximize the value of their product.
Are you in?
What you get
- 2 days live virtuell class in English language
- Original Scrum.org PSPO course book as PDF document
- Up to 2 attempts for the PSPO I certification
- Discount on the PSPO II certification
- 14 PMI PDUs
If you have any questions, please contact Martina directly at +49 1520 / 2 60 74 04.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
What you will learn
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Theory & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Releases and Forecasting
What you can do afterwards
- Increase business agility through the proper execution of the Product Owner role
- Recognize the value of a product over project mindset
- Learn how to bridge business strategy to product execution using Scrum
- Understand that the Product Owner is an Agile Product Manager
- Understand the Scrum Principles and Empiricism
- Understand the Product Owner accountabilities on the Scrum Team
- Learn how to align the team around the business strategy, product vision, Product Goal, and Sprint Goal
- Find ways to effectively communicate the business strategy, product vision, and Product Goal
- Learn techniques for Product Backlog Management, Release Management, and Forecasting
- Identify metrics that can be used to track value creation, and successful product delivery
- Discover techniques to interact with stakeholders, customers, and the members of the Scrum Team
Why you should join us
- A lively mixture consisting of discussions, team-based exercises, and case studies with real-world examples makes this training entertaining and effective.
- No PPTs
- The trainer Martina brings more than a decades of practical experience as an agile Product Owner to the table e.g. having worked at Europe's most valuable technology company (SAP).
- 10 days after the course I offer you an extra practice session that is specifically geared towards the certification. In my courses, an above-average number of participants pass the exam and achieve an average of 92%
What it costs
Regular price: 1.090 € plus 19% VAT
- VAT is NOT applied for companies outside the EU, e.g. Switzerland or Great Britain
- VAT is applied to any order for a private person and for companies in the EU
- EU Reverse Charge Procedure can be applied on request for companies in EU member states. Please provide the following data:
- address of the company in the EU as listed by the authorities
- legal form of the company
- VAT ID-Number
If you didn't get a written e-mail confirmation within 24 hours after registration and after checking the SPAM folder, then please call +49 152 02 60 74 04
This training is delivered as live virtual training.
Experience shows that live virtual training is just as effective as on-site training. An effective training thrives on exciting practical examples, interactive exercises and the possibility of cooperation and exchange, which we will also experience together in the live virtual format.
Tools being used
- Zoom for video-conferencing with breakout rooms for working in small teams
- Mural as digitales whiteboard to go through the materials together and brainstorm together
After the class, you'll receive all materials including the newly created whiteboards to allow for an effective recap.
If you have any questions, please contact Martina directly at+49 1520 / 2 60 74 04.