Professional Scrum Product Owner Pune, Sep 15-16, 2018
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course is a 2-day course on how to maximize the value of software products and systems.
You will learn:
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
You will understand more effectively:
- Product build up
- Relevance of user stories
- Setting and achieving strategic product goals
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Forecasting capability with Scrum
- Product development involving multiple teams
- Total cost of ownership
There are no specific prerequisites for attending this training or attempting the exam.
The Training Cost Includes
1. One FREE attempt of PSPO I ($200)
2. Another FREE attempt of PSPO I ($200) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class and unfortunately the participant doesn't pass
3. $200 discount on PSPO II
4. 14 PDUs
5. Training reference guide as soft copy
Please reach out to me at 9891001391 or email@example.com for any clarification
Price: INR 29990
Unlike other training and certification organizations, Scrum.org is focused on improving the profession of software delivery and that drives everything we do.
Scrum.org PSTs are a select group of Scrum experts who go through an extensive set of peer reviews, testing, training, and interviews prior to being accepted as a PST. Each individual PST must be certified and licensed to teach Scrum.org training. All trainers do more than teach, they spend time on Scrum Teams so that they bring experience to their teaching and understand how to deal with situations in the real-world.
Registration for this class has closed