Skip to main content

Passed PSM1 with 97.5%

Last post 05:01 pm August 14, 2017 by Christian Saputra
1 reply
08:47 pm August 12, 2017

Hello All,

I have passed the PSM1 assessment today with a score of 97.5%. 

Thanks everyone for participating and commenting in this forum, it helped a lot! :)

I don't have any experience with Scrum, so this is my starting point. How did I prepare:

- Read the Scrum Guide a lot. A. Lot. This is the most important.

-  mlapshin free test is awesome too, I took it multiple times

- Bought mplaza mock exams - passed them all from first attempt (85%, 95.2%, 92%) - these are awesome, highly recommended, since the structure and difficulty are similar to the real exam

- I didn't read any other books, but I've read Nexus Guide like 2 times, although there were no questions on that. Scrum guide is enough to answer questions about scaled Scrum.

- I focused on open assessments a lot, until I got 100% on them. I focused mostly on PSM and PO open assessments but tried Nexus open too (didn't pass it, btw!). I didn't even check the Dev assessment.

- I've checked this community, blog constantly

The time was enough, I've completed everything like 20 minutes earlier and then just went through the bookmarked questions.

Some questions were pretty difficult, but answers were very logical, knowing the Scrum guide well. 

Good luck to everyone!

11:25 am August 13, 2017

wow congrats !

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.