Skip to main content

Passed PSM-II

Last post 07:35 pm September 28, 2017 by Selçuk Özdoğan
4 replies
06:02 pm September 26, 2017

Hi everyone,

Having PSM-I for some time, I finally found the opportunity to go for the PSM-II assesment and have just cleared out PSM II certification.

I would like to thank to scrum.org community and helpful Scrum Gurus for sharing their certification experiences and real world scrum experiences.

I will keep myself busy on scrum certification journey with PSM III, PSPO-I, PSPO-II and SPS.

Thanks.

10:35 am September 27, 2017

Congratulations on a great achievement!  All the best with the other certifications.

03:02 pm September 27, 2017

Congrats Selcuk!!! Could you share some experience in preparing for PSM II , and how it helped you in the assesment? Thank you.

07:33 pm September 28, 2017

@Chris, @Tin thank you very much.

@Tin; actually I didn't have any preparation step. I have been a scrum master and was holding PSM I for some time. I just love to read any scrum related subjects on blogs and forums. 

07:35 pm September 28, 2017

Maybe the most important tip I may give is; PSM II requires some real world scrum master experience. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.