Skip to main content

Passed PSPO I in attempt 1

Last post 05:01 pm October 3, 2017 by Selçuk Özdoğan
1 reply
08:09 pm October 1, 2017

Today cleared my PSPO I, I must it is not that easy and needs lots of attention to details and reason not to select any option.

Please do not consider it as an exam,  rather an opportunity to enrich yourself  with Scrum knowledge.

Three 3 things:

1. I Got every word of Scrum guide though it is not enough to clear the exam but makes your fundamentals clear and yu can count it as any time reference for Scrum. 

2. I gave mock tests available at Scrum.org and on Mikhail Lapshin(PSPO, PSM) and understood each and every detail when I was wrong(to know the detail,  why my selection is not correct)  also looked the detail when Right( to know my inference matches the scrum or not for selecting an answer)

3. Top of that a must Musthafa Soukath Ali' Book and its excercises completed the rest of knowledge to par the exam. 

There may be other ways but This worked for and looked me required for anyone who are struggling to get pass.

Please read the questions carefully and be steady in pace not to hurry to miss the trick in question language and not to slow to make guess only at the end. Having 10 minutes in hand is always going to help to revisit the Bookmarked ones, which are less certain answers u gave. Thank you and All the Best😊

05:01 pm October 3, 2017

Congrats Akash. I aggree with you that PSPO I is not easy at all.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.