Skip to main content

PowerPoint version of Scrum Guide

Last post 07:41 pm November 8, 2017 by Jason Jafarian
1 reply
06:54 pm November 7, 2017

In leading a study group for the PSM I, I created the Scrum Guide in Power Point format. It is releasable, and contains the proper attributions to the Scrum Guide, Scrumorg and Scruminc.

Some of the later sections in the power point are almost copy/paste from the guide and are word-heavy.

Would there be any interest from others in using the power point?

Any suggestions on how I can to easily share it?

07:41 pm November 8, 2017

Any suggestions on how I can to easily share it?

If you don't have your own website or blog to host it on, you could host it with a free cloud service like DropBox or Google Docs.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.