Skip to main content

PSPO Training but already have PSPO 1 cert

Last post 09:12 pm November 30, 2017 by Scrum Support
1 reply
06:27 pm November 30, 2017

I have been a product owner for about a year in an organization learning Agile/Scrum. I recently took and passed the PSPO I certification and passed easily, and would like to continue on to the PSPO II. I am thinking I would benefit from the PSPO training session still and wonder if its possible to get the PSPO II test free instead of the PSPO I and discounted PSPO II? Or is there a different class price to account for me already paying for the PSPO I? 

09:12 pm November 30, 2017

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in Scrum.org, and congratulations on earning your PSPO I credential! We regret that our passwords are not transferable, so you would not be able to exchange your PSPO I password for a PSPO II password if you attended a class. However, retaking the PSPO I would be a fantastic opportunity to see how you've grown and improved from the training. It would also put you in a good mind set to attempt the more challenging PSPO II. Your results on this subsequent attempt would have no impact on your original score or credential.

I hope this answers your question. We wish you the best of luck in your continued journey with Scrum. Enjoy your day!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.