Skip to main content

Passed PSM III exam

Last post 07:26 pm March 20, 2018 by Bharath Srinivasan
18 replies
08:58 am January 4, 2018

Dear scrum community,

today I passed the PSM III exam. That would not have been possible without the great scrum.org community! Thank you very much for writing the awesome blog post, asking questions and answering patiently. 

Thanks for the great support,

Simon.

01:10 pm January 5, 2018

Hi Simon,

congratulations!

Maybe you can share some informations how you prepared for the exam and how you woudl adapt.

Thanks

Nils

04:58 pm January 5, 2018

Congratulations, 

it will be good if you share your experience of this journey. 

07:45 pm January 5, 2018

Congrats!

06:10 am January 7, 2018

Congratulations!!!

02:38 pm January 7, 2018

A great way to start 2018!  Scrum on.

10:17 pm January 11, 2018

Hello Nils and Shailesh,

Basically I continued how I studied for the psm II exam, like studying blog post, forum posts, books and of course the scrum guide. After a while I found the following very interesting page:

http://support.scrum.org/knowledgebase/articles/1090684-how-do-i-prepare-for-the-psm-iii

And since I knew there are 34 questions of this type I got very scared. I was confident that I could answer question like this quite good but not in this small time box. Hence, I started practicing this by asking myself a lot of similar question based on the psm open questions and tried to write down the answer as quick as possible. At the end this help me a lot but still it was very very tough for me To finish in time. 

Hopfully this little inside on how I “practiced” for the exam will help you guys.

08:20 am January 14, 2018

Congratulations Simon.

10:41 am January 14, 2018

Hi Simon,

thank you! That helps a lot.

Nils

07:33 am January 17, 2018

Hi Simon,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your tips.

Fina

06:05 pm January 17, 2018

Congratulations!  What an outstanding accomplishment!

06:58 pm January 20, 2018

Congratulations!

06:06 am January 30, 2018

I started practicing this by asking myself a lot of similar question based on the psm open questions and tried to write down the answer as quick as possible. 

Simon, do you still have these questions, and would you be willing to share them?

I (and presumably others) would find these useful.

03:47 pm January 30, 2018

Congratulations!

05:40 pm February 6, 2018

@ Simon Mayer. Unfortunately not. But I think most of all I have learned, about scrum and not typing, by formulate this questions.

08:30 pm February 6, 2018

Congratulations Simon, i aspire to have the PSM III Certification one day!

03:29 am February 9, 2018

Congrat, Simon! May I have a question for you? I also took the test 10 days ago, but it still "requires grading", how long did it take for you to get the grading?

06:24 pm February 12, 2018

@TruongSinh If I remember correctly about 10 days. So you should get the results soon. I wish you best of luck! 

11:43 am March 20, 2018

Hi Simon,

pls suggest top 3 books that helped you nail PSM3? Thanks.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.