Skip to main content

PSM1 Scored 98.8 Percent

Last post 12:04 pm January 13, 2018 by Chris Belknap
1 reply
10:42 am January 13, 2018

Hey Folks,

I just gave the PSM1 exam today and scored 98.8 percent. Many thanks to this forum for helping me clarifying my doubts. :)

I am ready to submit my PST application :). My aim is to be a trainer by EOY.

Thanks,

Beenish

12:04 pm January 13, 2018

Great score, congratulations!  All the best with your PST.  Scrum on

Chris

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.