Skip to main content

Some ambiguous answers for me. Please help me for correct one.

Last post 09:49 pm January 25, 2018 by Timothy Baffa
3 replies
04:08 am January 24, 2018

Please help me for gettign correct answers for following questions 

Q1) The Scrum Master is not responsible for

1) Ensuring that Scrum is enacted

2) Running the Daily Scrum

3) Ensuring that the Development Team is Managed

4) Tracking Development Team status

5) Ensuring that Scrum is understood

My anser will be option 4, because Scrum master is not leading the team so how should he track the status of team.

but little bit confusing answer may be option 3 also. Which one is correct.

Q2) The result of Sprint Review is:

1) Critique on the development Product Increment

2) A completed Sprint Backlog

3) Critique on the Development Team

4) A revised Product Backlog

My anser will be option 4, but at some places the correct anser is option 1.

Q3) The Product Backlog management includes

A) Clearly expressing the different Product Backlog items

B) Authoring the various Product Backlog items

C) Ordering the Product Backlog items by size and risk only

Options 

1) 1 and 3 only

2) 2 only

3) 1 and 2 only

4) 1,2 and 3 

5) 1 only

My answer will be option 5 , 1 only. But at some places the correct answer is option 3, 1 and 2 only.

09:50 pm January 24, 2018

Please provide the source of these questions.

09:02 am January 25, 2018

I got this "https://mockexam4u.com/accredited-scrum-master-certification-test-1/" for test. Above questions/answers are there.

09:49 pm January 25, 2018

I believe that site is supported by the International Scrum Institute, which is not considered a credible source of Scrum by many in the Agile community.

You really need to be cautious when trying any sample exams from sites other than Scrum.org or Mlapshin.   I won't even try to answer the questions you posted, because they are poorly worded and indicate a misunderstanding of Scrum.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.