Skip to main content

documentation of a development team

Last post 07:42 pm January 30, 2018 by Kirsten Krings
2 replies
01:41 pm January 25, 2018

we are at the beginnig of scrum for developing products in the paper machinery and are discussing how we should / could solve the huge amount of correspondence and the DoD list for later research?

Actually we are using an Excel sheet (typing the Tasks as well as putting them on boards ....which is double work and inacceptable for me as a Scrum Master)

but development Team only creates this solution and asked me for suggestions. Any idea?

04:37 pm January 29, 2018

Not sure I understand the question. Are you looking for a better way to manage your tasks and user stories? 

If yes, there are tons of tools you can use to create boards online, some of them are free, e.g. Trello. 

11:17 am January 30, 2018

Hey Daria,

thank you for your answer. This might be a tool organizing the Tasks and user stories. I will Forward your idea to the Team and discuss. Thank you ....

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.