Skip to main content

Should I read Nexus Guide also for PSM I prepration?

Last post 11:51 am April 16, 2018 by Stefan A. Feldmann
3 replies
07:36 pm March 25, 2018

Hi There,

I am preparing myself for PSM I and I am new in Scrum.

I am following these things to prepare myself.

1. Reading Scrum Guide multiple times

2. Scrum open assessments

3. mplashim Quiz learning and Real mode

03:39 am March 27, 2018

Hi, Monika!

I guess it is ok for you to read Nexus (recommend you to make this 2 times at least). As I know there may be about 2-3 questions from PSM 1. 

Also highly recommend you to use scrumcrazy and volkerdon to prepare for PSM. In my case they were very and very helpful. 

11:39 am April 16, 2018

I was able to pass before I worked through the Nexus guide. Not many questions did relate to Scaling.

You often also see the Scrum Pocket Guide mentioned as an good way to approach the subject.

I agree that http://www.scrumcrazy.com/PSM1 could be beneficial with for example tips like:

Read about Burndown Charts here and here.

Read the Scrum Glossary, and refer back to it when necessary.

Pay special attention to the language in the Scrum Guide regarding the "Sprint Goal" and the "5 Scrum Values".

Being here in the Forum is also good ... just Scrum on.

11:51 am April 16, 2018

Sorry, its better to post links that work ...

Gunther Verheyen's Scrum Pocket Guide can be found here Scrum Pocket Guide

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.