Skip to main content

Just passed PSM exam.

Last post 06:20 pm April 17, 2018 by Muhammet Veysel Beytur
1 reply
01:54 pm April 17, 2018

İt is great feeling to pass Scrum Master exam. 

02:13 pm April 17, 2018

Thanks to Scrum.org.

I obtained a scrum master certification today. No serious person would ever consider becoming any different by a 2 day theoretical class therefore ıt reqired to study smart and solve as many as possible questions. Being a PMP since 2012, Scrum thought me to look project management on different angel and changed my mind set.

PSM certification helps in putting some credibility in my profile related to scrum knowledge  but not sure how am ı going to implement it where ı work due to cultural differences. I do know, certification is a simple paper weight which keeps my resume on the hiring manager’s desk but does not persuade  to give a job offer. 

Good luck to PSM candidates.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.