Skip to main content

PSM 1 License number

Last post 09:24 pm May 31, 2018 by José Andrés Brenes Murillo
6 replies
09:30 am April 18, 2018

Hello,

How could i know my license number for PSM 1 certification?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

08:30 pm April 18, 2018

Hi Rubén,

Congratulations on passing the PSM I assessment and earning your certification! Our certificates are not numbered, but if you wish to use a License Number, you may use your Scrum.org member ID: 344070

More information on this can be found in our Support Center FAQ.

06:45 am April 19, 2018

Hi,

Many thanks for the information.

Regards,

05:10 pm May 30, 2018

Hi, based on this:

Hi Rubén,

Congratulations on passing the PSM I assessment and earning your certification! Our certificates are not numbered, but if you wish to use a License Number, you may use your Scrum.org member ID: 344070

More information on this can be found in our Support Center FAQ.

How can I prove that I have the official certification from Scrum.org If this is not numbered?. My profile ID is just a user registered in your website, it is not a license number; I can change my name whenever I want. I think that it is not trustly.

Can you give me a good reason for trust in Scrum.org certifications?

10:12 pm May 30, 2018

Thanks for the information.

~ Samuel.

07:59 pm May 31, 2018

Hello José Andrés,

If you are concerned about people mistaking your profile for someone else's, the best way to prove your identity would be to include your location along with a picture in your profile (ideally one that correlates with your profile on LinkedIn or other websites where you can post your professional profile and credentials). Your Scrum.org member profile can also link to your other social media assets, further solidifying your identity.  This is more evidence than a certificate license number.

We use the profile ID because they are numbers unique to the individual account. A license number would not provide any additional levels of proof or verification beyond this. While you might be able to change the name in your profile, the names published on the certification list can only be changed by Scrum.org admin. The certification list is the source of truth to verify an individual's Professional Scrum credentials.

I hope we were able to address your concerns.

08:37 pm May 31, 2018

Thanks for the information

Regards

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.