Skip to main content

Scrum Master

Last post 06:35 am May 7, 2018 by Julian Bayer
3 replies
12:31 am May 3, 2018

Share some examples of communications you've done in the past, especially around meetings and follow-up actions from those meetings?

06:18 am May 4, 2018

Can you be more specific? Given that about 95% of what a ScrumMaster does is communicating.

08:44 am May 4, 2018

Example 1: as agreed during retrospective, after it I went and spoke with someone outside the team.

Example 2: I sent an update to the invitees to inform them why I had to cancel a meeting.

But really, you should be more specific with the questions :)

06:35 am May 7, 2018

Here's one:

I facilitated two workshops last week which were aimed at finding out how to better enable continuous improvement in our development. More precisely, we were identifying areas where we would need the customer's help in achieving this. One of our managers, who's on good terms with the customer attended the first workshop, but not the second one. Afterwards, I went into his office and we discussed both the results of the second workshop and the impact that his absence had on the team and the atmosphere of the workshop.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.