Skip to main content

PSPO I Certification

Last post 10:09 am May 22, 2018 by Filip Łukaszewski
4 replies
08:57 am May 16, 2018

Hi,

i read on this forum that is important to get familiar with scaled scrum and nexus open assessment to take the certification.

So is useful read nexus guide? Is it so?

How i can get familiarity with scaled scrum?

Any information?

Thanks!

Roberta Marseglia

05:47 pm May 16, 2018

Hi Roberta,

Yes it is useful to read nexus guide. At least you will not lose your time because ghere are ~15 pages. It is like a brochure but with very valuable information.

Regarding scaled scrum try to search at this site different articles. To pass PSPO 1 it will be enough

02:56 am May 22, 2018

I don't recall if this was in PSPO exam, but I remember struggling with:

if multiple scrum teams work on the same project, then how many product backlog/s and how many product owner/s? 

is there a chief product owner?

07:54 am May 22, 2018

Definitely one product backlog, one product owner

10:09 am May 22, 2018

In Scrum, the focus is on a product, and not on a project. So if there are multiple scrum teams working on the same PRODUCT, then there should be only 1 product backlog and 1 product owner. On the other hand, if this becomes too much for one person, he might delegate some work... And then there is whole scaling Scrum area.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.