Skip to main content

I want to do PSM II please help me if anyone have tips for study

Last post 12:54 pm December 11, 2018 by Sander Dur
1 reply
12:15 pm December 11, 2018

Hi There,

I am going to start my journey from today to prepare myself for PSM II .

Please share your study journey with me and tips so that I can take a help.

Looking forward!

12:54 pm December 11, 2018

Hi Monika,

First thing I can recommend is during the exam, to really read the question. While PSM I had very straight to the point questions with relatively different answers, PSM II has a lot more white noise in the questions and answers that look rather similar. So focus on what is really being asked and filter out any false answers.

Second I can recommend to really fully read and understand the Scrum Guide and Gunther Verheyen's "Scrum - A Pocket Guide".

Third is to answer the questions according to the Scrum Guide instead of an experience point of view. Maybe the way Scrum is being used in your organization is different from the way it was intended. Answering according to the SG will help.

Good luck on your journey!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.