Skip to main content

Scrum in Spanish

Last post 10:16 pm January 22, 2019 by M S
3 replies
09:36 am January 17, 2019

Hello Scrumler,

there's something in my mind I cannot find any answer to it on the internet. That's why I have to ask you guys, the experts.

Does anyone of you know how spanish speaking people think about scrum, especially in Latin America but also in Spain itself? Is it a common framework? How is the development? How many trainings were sold the past years? Which Latin American country is the one with the highest sellings? And is Scrum in the field of eLearning accepted or more "attending classes"?

Furthermore, can I find a trainer community in Latin America?

I am thankful for every little information. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Max

11:18 pm January 17, 2019

Hi Max - You can search for a Professional Scrum Trainer on this site, by country: https://www.scrum.org/find-trainers 

All the best.

04:58 pm January 18, 2019

We have a company that contracts for us that uses Scrum.  They are in Latin America.  And it was their idea to use Scrum, not something that we suggested.

I found this with a google search of "scrum adoption worldwide map".  It is from Scrum Alliance and it does talk about adoption by geographic regions.  It is from 2017 but that is most recent I could find. 

https://www.scrumalliance.org/ScrumRedesignDEVSite/media/ScrumAllianceM…

Hope this helps.

09:14 am January 21, 2019

Thanks for your replies. The links help.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.