Skip to main content

PSM 2 - DONE

Last post 01:46 pm May 8, 2019 by Naveen Babu Garikapati
2 replies
10:49 am May 1, 2019

Hi All,

I would like to share my happiness with all the members here. I cleared PSM II in first attempt. 

As a scrum practitioner, I thought I can take the exam anytime and just need a quick brush up with Scrum Guide. Then I started reading the some of the topics posted in this forum discussing about how difficult the PSM II exam is. I decided not to get carried away with my huge success with PSM1. 

Following are the materials that I referred:

1) Scrum Guide

2) Nexus Guide

3) Scrum Pocket Guide - Gunther Verheyen

4) Software in 30 Days - Jeff and Ken

I would say, reading above books may help you with 20 - 30% of the exam. You need to completely align your mindset towards Scrum Framework. Unfortunately there are no books and practice exams available in market that will boost your confidence and will help you benchmark the PSM II preparation.

These are the two cents that I can contribute back to the community and especially those who are interested to pass PSM II.

Thanks

Naveen

07:14 am May 6, 2019

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for sharing the pointers above. Can you please let me know the format of the exams? Is it only multiple choice or also Essay Type questions?

Thank you.

04:44 am May 8, 2019

Hi Mohamed. PSM2 is a multiple choice and multi choice (few questions with one answer being correct and few questions with two or more correct choices). It is not essay type. You will have 90 Mins to complete 30 questions and 85% is pass percentage. Questions will test your real time experience in Scrum.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.