Skip to main content

Small survey on SM/PO.

Last post 09:19 am October 2, 2019 by Sander Dur
8 replies
09:44 am June 28, 2019

Dear Scrum Masters and Product Owners,

I've started to write a book on Scrum Mastery in theory vs practice. Theory is picture perfect, practice is not always perfect on the same level.

Outside of the fact that the Scrum Master is the one that is advocating Scrum and helps the organization, there still is a gap between old and new. That gap needs to be bridged. I would like to use your (anonymous) insights on this. Names etc. will of course not be publised. You can help me out big time by filling in this 2 minute survey.

https://lnkd.in/eThX9ea

Major thanks in advance!

03:25 pm July 2, 2019

Done - but on the last question (If needed, may I contact your for some (anonymous) extra details and/or situational information?), how would you get in touch if participants do not share their emails (they're not expressly asked for names, nor email addresses)?

04:27 pm July 2, 2019

@Eugene, you just peaked behind the curtain.  :-)

06:34 am July 3, 2019

Yes, that's a flaw that I'm going to correct. I was under the impression that one needed to login first. But yeah, lesson learned. Thanks for filling it in! Appreciate that a lot.

06:38 am July 3, 2019

Adjusted.

09:14 am July 3, 2019

Done :)

10:07 am July 3, 2019

Awesome, thanks!

06:28 pm July 9, 2019

I can still use all the input possible:)

09:19 am October 2, 2019

Little spamming again, I'd love to have input from 10 more people! Almost there!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.