Skip to main content

PI Planning Scrum of Scrums

Last post 02:24 pm December 18, 2019 by Sander Dur
3 replies
11:57 am July 26, 2019

Where can I find the list of questions for Scrum of Scrums during PI Planning. Someone told me it is on the SAFe website, but I can not find them. 

01:10 pm July 26, 2019

Well, of course, this is not the SAFe website, but I think you are looking for: https://www.scaledagileframework.com/program-increment/ where there is a separate Scrum of Scrum section you can read. This is the result of one quick google search query btw, so should not have been that hard ;)

02:28 pm December 17, 2019

Except the link provided above is about the SoS during the PI and not the one asked for which is the SoS in the actual PI Planning event.

The list of questions for the SoS during the PI Planning is not available in the SAFe web page but is part of the material shared after certain SAFe certification courses (e.g. RTE).

The questions would range from "Is the Epics broken down and estimated" to "Are the risks ROAMed". Basically all the specific things the teams needs to work on towards a plan.

I hope this helps.

07:45 am December 18, 2019

This is something that I'd like to address outside of this forum, but you can contact me through LinkedIn. I can give you an adapted version we used list time.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.