Skip to main content

Which form of exam - pictures or text? (PSM I)

Last post 03:11 pm December 9, 2019 by Eric Naiburg
4 replies
05:58 pm August 9, 2019

Exam questions look like pictures or text? Can I copy questions to use a translator?

01:03 am August 10, 2019

You cannot copy the questions as that is a violation of the copyright. You can however use the Google Translate Plugin which many people do use to translate the text. You can find instructions on how to use it in a blog here.

06:40 am August 10, 2019

Eric, thanks for your reply.

I was not talking about copying a question for saving, but about copying unfamiliar words or phrases for translation. Google Translate Plugin is also suitable for my purposes.

11:10 am December 9, 2019

Hello Eric,

I've recently passed PSM 1 exam and I'll move on with PSPO 1. I couldn't use google plugin during my PSM 1 exam. When I clicked on the word, the plugin didn't work and I thought that this was about copyright issues. Can you please explain/help me about why I have this problem? Is it enough to invoke the plugin and reload page or is it about copyright? During PSPO 1, I want to use it without any issue.

Thank you.

03:11 pm December 9, 2019

Hello Ece,

I have not heard of others with similar issues using the plugin.  Please read the blog on how to use it and make sure that you are using Chrome and maybe reinstall the plugin if needed.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.