Skip to main content

Not able to clear PSPO1

Last post 04:47 am November 26, 2019 by Mark Adams
4 replies
02:48 am November 23, 2019

Hello Everyone ,

It is so disheartening to see that after putting so much effort for atleast more than an month . I failed to pass PSPO1 which was quite shocking to me because i was pretty confident for almost 98 percent of the question . 

I have received 80 percent and failed to pass my PSPO1 certification . 

Can anyone please guide me what should i do now ? 

It am feeling so bad to see my result specially after putting so much hard work 

04:03 am November 25, 2019

I get that you’re upset about not passing but my suggestion is go back through scrum guide again, read the suggested materials, and take it again soon. You know what to expect in the exam now, you’re better equipped to pass it now that you’ve taken it. Don’t beat yourself up, take the feedback from the exam, it should have told you the areas you need to focus on, go study again and then try again. You got this!!

10:01 am November 25, 2019

What did you find most difficult in your exam, was it leak of time or some specific areas of Scrum?

01:27 pm November 25, 2019

Have you passed the PSM1 ? If not you have to go through the learning material for this assesment. 50% of the questions is from the PSM1 assesment.

As said in a previous comment you will have read multiple time the scrum guide and take the open assesments (SCRUM OPEN and PRODUCT OWNER OPEN) multiple time so you can scrore 100% multiple time in a row.

For the product owner part (Product backog management, Value maximizing, Market Place expertise...) I can suggest : 

- The professional product owner (For deep understanding of the PO role)

https://mlapshin.com/index.php/scrum-quizzes/  (For more quizzes)

https://scrumcrazy.wordpress.com/2018/09/06/scrum-org-professional-scrum-product-owner-pspo-i-assessment-study-tips/  ( Those advises helped me a lot to prepare for my PSPO assesment, got through each step)

Good luck ;) 

04:47 am November 26, 2019

There are excellent posts in this forum where people share their preparation methods for passing PSPO I. You will need to search for it accurately, that is, PSPO I (with a Roman numeral, not with an Arabic numeral).

Don't lose hope. When you do pass, you will feel a great sense of accomplishment. Good luck.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.