Skip to main content

PSPO II - Have the password, but test pending

Last post 04:41 pm December 2, 2019 by Vaibhav Sabharwal
2 replies
04:10 pm December 2, 2019

Hi All,

I am in a bit of a dilemma, hence I put this question up. I had bought the earlier PSPO II (When there was no PSPO II just I and II), but have not given it yet, as am still undergoing my preparation. So with the introduction of the new PSPO II, would I be giving PSPO III directly, using my password ? As there is a difference in the fee I payed - USD 500

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vaibhav

04:17 pm December 2, 2019

Hello Vaibhav,

As noted on the website, your password has automatically been converted to a PSPO III password.  If you have questions please contact support@scrum.org.

Thank you.

04:41 pm December 2, 2019

Perfect, thank you! I was confused since it was mentioned that we can only give the PSPO III after clearing the PSPO II. Does this still apply in my case? If yes, then would I need to purchase a PSPO II password [As it was also mentioned, that those having an earlier PSPO III would be given a free chance at the PSPO II]

Thanks again for the prompt reply!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.