Skip to main content

Failed PSPO 2 (Advance)

Last post 05:15 am December 25, 2020 by Furkan Bakir
5 replies
04:48 pm December 3, 2019

Dear All

I have attempted latest PSPO2 advance certification and unfortunately failed scoring 77%

My preparation was completely around Scrum guide, Product owner learning path, product owner competencies from scrum.org and online assessments

Need inputs as how to prepare well so that I clear exam in next attempt

Thanks for valuable feedback!!

05:07 pm December 3, 2019

Go through the detailed Suggested Reading https://www.scrum.org/resources/suggested-reading-professional-scrum-product-owner-II

And you may want to take a class to increase your Product Owner knowledge.

06:08 pm December 3, 2019

As Eric pointed out, look at the suggested reading materials. I'm earned my PSM1 and SPS and both times, the suggested reading material was more than enough to learn the content and pass the exam. Also, don't just read the material once, especially for an advanced exam. You should have the Scrum Guide nearly memorized and have a strong understanding of the content of the other reading material.

02:10 am December 4, 2019

The advanced assessments are based on knowledge from the sources listed in this topic, as well as real-world knowledge of working in the Product Owner role. I strongly recommend that you attend the in-person PSPO and PSPO Advanced courses where you will learn from knowledgeable instructors and from your peers.

09:17 pm December 24, 2020

Hi,

I suggest you to take a class to increase your Product Owner knowledge.

02:47 am December 25, 2020

Hi Vimail Jain, what I would recommend is google for other information sources about the PSPO role and exam. I think that those "new" sources are a good way to prepare. Additionally to that I would focus on the results from your first attempt. There should be a good overview about your strong and weak topics. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.