Skip to main content

P.O. Certification and Questions

Last post 08:12 am January 31, 2020 by Laurent VIDAL
2 replies
09:54 am January 29, 2020

Hello!

Currently, I'm studying for the P.O. Certification I. 

I have a very positive score (around 90% of correct answers) for the Scrum Open to receive the First Level certificate as Product Owner.

The simulation has 15 questions, and from what I read the final exam is 80 questions.

Where can I find more questions not to be unprepared?

Advice to give me?

Thank you!

03:30 am January 30, 2020

There are a lot of useful threads on this topic. Search for PSPO I. Also, I highly recommend you enroll in an in-person PSPO class.

08:12 am January 31, 2020

Hi Raffaele, as Mark said there are lots of useful links, and the class of Scrum.org is the royal and best way to  understand.

If you don't mind, you will read in the different topics that your score is low because, the open assessment is way more easy than the real one. The open assessment is only useful to test your own understanding and see where you have been false and WHY.

However the result in itself is not representative in most cases of the score you will make in the final exam. Do not presume

I advice you to follow the Resources of Scrum.org ... for Product owner, they are just great :)

The forum is also good to learn things.

Wish you good luck.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.