Skip to main content

If you don’t give up, you will get good results

Last post 09:51 am October 17, 2021 by Scott Anthony Keatinge
4 replies
12:18 pm June 7, 2020

I want to tell everyone that the scrum.org exam is very standardized and respectful, and is currently the best global exam, I think so.

I hate the paper test of PMI Global only in China! Although I had no choice but to take the PMI exam. I still hate it.

The scrum.org certifications and exams are all:

1. Based on the understanding of "Scrumguide";

2. Based on your actual scrum implementation experience accumulation;

3. Based on whether you solve the problem and follow the "Scrumguide";

No matter what role and position you have in the organization, as long as you want to transition to ScrumMaster or Agile Coach, "Scrumguide" is absolutely necessary to get familiar with it and fall in love with him in order to achieve success.

The following is my experience of participating in scrum.org. After several failures, I almost read the Scrumguide no less than 30 times, including at least 10 times with audio reading.。

PSMI    3-Mar-19======>    53.80%

PSMI    9-Jun-19 ======>   60.00%

PSMI    17-May-19======>    51.30%

PSMI    7-Jan-20======>    90% (Participate in the PSM course by teacher HK Lorenz)

PSPOI    24-Dec-19 ======>   71.30%

PSPOI    8-Jan-20======>    83.80%

PSPOI    23-Feb-20======>    91.30% (Participate in the PSM course by teacher HK Lorenz)

PSD    24-Jan-20 ======>   93.80%

PSMII    1-Mar-20======>   69.10%

PSPOII    2-Mar-20 ======>   86.90%

SPS    22-Mar-20 ======>   92.50%

PSMII    24-Mar-20======>    94.40%

PAL    25-Mar-20======>    88.60%

PSMI    25-Mar-20======>    97.50%

PSK    16-May-20======>    95.20%

PSU    28-May-20======>    90%

PSMIII    next tear    

PSPOIII    next tear    

From now on, I will prepare to climb the last two of the most difficult Everest, I hope friends who are interested to walk together.  

04:29 pm June 7, 2020

Congrats on those impressive achievements in such a short period of time 👏 I have some questions for you:

• What are your learnings so far?
  • Do you put new knowledge into practice? If yes, what challenges do you face, and how they reinforce your learnings and path that you approach?
  • What was the biggest challenge for you, so that you had a boost in exam clearance after taking the course?
  • What new findings on the course actually help you the most with improving your understanding of Scrum, and therefore improving the outcome of the exam?

07:59 pm June 7, 2020

The in-person PST-led classes are definitely helpful.

01:07 am June 8, 2020

@Mark Adams @Piotr Górajek 

Thanks for your attention and reply

”The in-person PST-led classes are definitely helpful.“——Yes ,This is true and it is really helpful

• What are your learnings so far?

——At the beginning, the understanding of scrumguide was enhanced,

At this stage, combined with the actual projects that I have participated in and the problems that arise in the product development process, I have better solutions and ideas, and I can collaborate with the team and more stakeholders to achieve a common goal.

• Do you put new knowledge into practice? If yes, what challenges do you face, and how they reinforce your learnings and path that you approach?

——Although I have used cloud practice, there are still many challenges. The people who work together are diverse. Not everyone has experienced deep learning and a deep understanding of scrumguide domain knowledge. During the communication process, your views and perspectives are not necessarily It takes time to get everyone's understanding and approval. Therefore, I have to constantly adjust myself to adapt to everyone around me with flexible adaptability. I cannot fully copy the knowledge I have learned, so that I will only encounter more resistance.

• What was the biggest challenge for you, so that you had a boost in exam clearance after taking the course?

——The biggest challenge is my Chinese mother tongue. reading  understands English very slowly, so that I can’t complete it in a limited time at the beginning of the exam. Now I have passed the guidance of Teacher Lorenz and the official learning path of scrum.org and the repeated depth of recommended books and reading materials. Learning, I have gradually overcome these problems, thanks to Teacher Lorenz, thanks to scrum.org official learning path and recommended books and reading materials.

• What new findings on the course actually help you the most with improving your understanding of Scrum, and therefore improving the outcome of the exam?

——The summary of completing multiple exams is:

1. The scrumguide is the foundation of the foundation, which requires a complete, clear and in-depth understanding of him;

2. Teacher Lorenz or other official PST courses must not be overlooked. They use clear ideas, heuristic teaching, instructive coaching, and patient Facilititor technology to make me slowly find my direction in my confusion, just like the night Like a bright light, illuminate me.

3. The scrum.org official learning path and recommended books and reading materials are very powerful rear aids. It is necessary to make good use of these official resources and protect me from harm like the armor equipped before going to the battlefield.

Thanks again guys

09:51 am October 17, 2021

How did the PSU compare with the PSD, PSM & PSPO exams? 

As there is currently no PSU open assessment, how are people gauging themselves as being ready to take the PSU? 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.