Skip to main content

Have you ever heard of IFAAI

Last post 04:20 am October 30, 2022 by Gongyuan Chen
7 replies
02:34 am August 9, 2020

Hi everyone

does anyone ever heard about IFAAI (Institute for Agility and Innovation)?

www.ifaai.org

I was looking for a serius affordable OKR trainning and certificarion and came across this institute.

I cant find anything about it on the web.

any thoughts?

besides, if you have any suggestions regarding OKR trainning and certification, let me know, please.

Rafa

06:18 pm August 10, 2020

There is no way anyone can be accredited by scoring a 50% on a test in 20 minutes. I would say they don't seem very credible and are likely trying to just capture your money.  I honestly have never heard of them nor have they come up before, so I am guessing their numbers are untrue too. I suggest you stick with those recognized in the world of Scrum and creators of it in PSM and CSM.

06:35 pm August 10, 2020

Eric, tks, you gotta a point there.

I am not looking for any scrum recognition besides scrum.org. I am looking for a OKR certification.

But as I said.. your point are valid as a whole...

Does anyone know any good and recognized OKR certification ?

Rafa

07:20 am August 12, 2020

What is the reason behind having a specific certification for this, if I may ask?

02:50 pm August 12, 2020

I didn't even realize that there was such a thing as an OKR certification but I guess people will try to capitlize on anything that is hot topic. 

And I have the same question as @Sander Dur.  

10:32 pm January 26, 2021

Just came across this post. I want to notice, that I get the feeling that it's a pseudo-institute. The owner of this insitute, Lars Hendrik Rayher, is also involved in a company called "Agile Offices GmbH". At this company, the owner of "Agile Heroes", Fabian Kaiser, was also previously involved. Furthermore Agile Heroes sells a certificate with the logo of that institute for "Accredited Jira Master Level 1". However, this certificate is not available on the website of the institute. So I get the feeling it's an institute to cell certificates for "Agile Heroes". Finally, the institute itself offers a level 2 certificate for Design Thinking, that can not be purchased on the website (is not a purchasable product).

JIRA certificate

Ref: https://www.northdata.de/Rayher,+Lars+Hendrik,+Frankfurt/1052

09:19 am March 24, 2021

Hey everyone! I just stumbled across this little thread and thought I'd share my experience with the institute with you guys, as I just recently passed my Design Thinking Coach exam. As far as I know, IFAAI is the official certification institute from Arie van Bennekum, one of the co-authors of the agile manifesto.

04:20 am October 30, 2022

https://www.ifaai.org/,this is their site

According to the description, the content seems to be "Certificate Factory", and there is no essential difference between "Certiprof", "ScrumStudy", "EXIN", "LAI","International Scrun Institute" etc.Start your online Agile Master certification and get the official IFAAI certificate AM ​​​​​​​

What IFAAI stands for IFAAI stands for international excellence in working with agile and innovating. We're agile agnostic, so not wedded to any particular method. Instead, we've brought together the most widely-used agile and innovation methods. That means we 're inclusive and embrace different approaches. IFAAI learning and certificates combine sound theoretical knowledge with the many years of experience from practising experts worldwide.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.