Skip to main content

I'm looking for videos or live streaming of real SCRUM ceremonies...

Last post 04:06 pm September 2, 2020 by Ab Ete
3 replies
10:13 am September 1, 2020

I can find a lot of videos explaining how scrum sessions are...but I'd like to see a real one, for a real project.

Doesn't have to be good or bad.

I'd like specially to see daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective...

08:35 pm September 1, 2020

I highly doubt that you will find a lot of examples of real-world Scrum events. The kinds of things that the team (and, in the Sprint Review, the stakeholders) discuss are things that are likely considered proprietary information and not for the general public. The Sprint Retrospective also gets into the details of how the team works and how the team functions, which is best done in a safe environment and not something to be broadcast to the world.

Is there a reason why model events aren't good enough for your purposes?

07:10 am September 2, 2020

I thought the same about proprietary information and such.

The reason why I'm looking for those streaming, is basically that I have no experience, I'm self-taught.

I tried to implement SCRUM after a 3 days team coaching. Obviously, it's not enough, but more than that, I feel that without watching real environments the progress will be very very slow...

One year implementing SCRUM by yourself is not equal to one year watching other experienced people doing it.

07:11 am September 2, 2020

PS it wouldn't be interesting to see a real Open Source project doing "Open" SCRUM?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.