Skip to main content

PSPO III grading process not transparant

Last post 04:01 pm July 11, 2021 by Dimitrios Boundris
5 replies
11:58 am July 7, 2021

I took the PSPO III exam on the 7th of June and after finishing received an email that grading could take several weeks. 

The status on my profile page has been the same for a month now with result “requires grading”

For me as a user it is not clear what the grading process is and where in this process my exam is.

Has the grading already started by someone and is it waiting for the grading to be validated by a second grader? Or has the grading not been stated at all?

A little more transparence about the grading process of PSPOIII and PSM III exams would be appreciated

02:18 pm July 7, 2021

Hi Sven, the grading process is done by a real person, and occasionally does take a while. If you are concerned, contact support@scrum.org and they can give you some reassurance where you are in the pile. It's a pipeline so first in-first out.

It's the same with the PSM III.

09:34 pm July 7, 2021

As @Ryan wrote, it is graded by a person and reviewed so depending on volume can take a little bit of time especially now with some summer holidays.  Please contact support@scrum.org if you have specific questions.

Thank you,

02:10 pm July 8, 2021

I understand it takes time due to persons doing the grading 

It would be nice that the states of grading could be seen like exam is graded and under review. 

And could also be nice to see where in the queu your exam is for grading like there are 4 exams before yours.

02:56 pm July 8, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we will provide this to our Product Owner for Product Backlog consideration.

01:59 pm July 11, 2021

It took me 5 weeks to get my results . So do’t worry 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.