Skip to main content

Road map after PSM 1 non technical

Last post 12:10 pm September 30, 2022 by Michael Lloyd
2 replies
08:29 am September 28, 2022

Hi Team 

I have cleared my PSM 1. Need your guidance on the road map of what can be done next as i am not much interested in software PO. Please provide what the other options after PSM 1.

What are next steps if i need to be a trainer. Which course would help and the road map

02:05 pm September 29, 2022

This is me right now too! I just cleared the psm 1 exam.  

I will copy and post this too! If I get any good help, I'll keep you posted!

12:10 pm September 30, 2022

None of the Professional Scrum certifications are 'technical', so it really depends what you want to pursue.

If it's Scrum Mastery, then PSM 2 and 3 are the logical next steps. 

But all the scrum.org certifications will provide useful knowledge, and there's plenty you can learn from outside of scrum.org too. 

What is your interest, what are your best and weakest skills, and where do you want to be in a few years time?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.