Skip to main content

Data Collection - Online Questionnaire

Last post 06:50 pm January 22, 2024 by Lisa Castillo
1 reply
12:18 pm October 18, 2022

Dear SCRUM forum,

Currently I am writing my master's thesis about agile teams. As you can imagine, it is very challenging for me to collect data from people working in agile, therefore I would like to ask you for a small favor.

Are you working in an agile environment or do you know someone in such environment? If so, please fill out my questionnaire (it takes approx. 15 minutes) or distribute it to your friends in agile. I would be really grateful for that 🙏 If you are interested in the results, feel free to fill out your email in the questionnaire, I will send them to you after the thesis will be published.

https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/agilework/

Thank you so much,

Hoang

10:29 am January 22, 2024

You should sAgilehare your questionnaire in online communities dedicated to agile methodologies. Websites like Stack Overflow, Reddit (e.g., r/agile), or LinkedIn groups focused on agile and Scrum are good places to start. Leverage any professional networks you may have, such as colleagues, classmates, or acquaintances who work in agile teams. Ask them to participate or share the questionnaire within their networks. If applicable, collaborate with your university's agile or project management community. Professors, students, or alumni may be willing to participate.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.