Skip to main content

Passed PSM1 1st attempt

Last post 08:55 pm April 10, 2016 by Jemer Garibay
1 reply
05:21 pm April 10, 2016

Finally passed PSM1 today on my first attempt. During the course of test, thought that I will fail between 75 to 82 but my preparation helped.

Thanks to all members in the forum, your inputs directly and indirectly helped me to pass the test.

My preparation steps/tips below,

- Scrum Guide - read 6 times and understood completely
- Frequently watching this forum
- Took PSM, PSPO, PSD open assessment multiple times (n+)
- Assessment by mlapshin (http://mlapshin.com/index.php/psm-quiz/)
- Testtaker online subscription
- Few other online free mockup

What helped and what is not required

- Scrum Guide -> Is the only way to pass this exam, read - read - read - understand
- Frequently watching this forum -> MOST NEEDED
- PSM, PSPO, PSD -> Take these open assessments only when you done with the Scrum Guide. Taking this test multiple times will once lead to consistent 100% (as same questions will be repeating with 2 or 3 new ones)
- (http://mlapshin.com/index.php/psm-quiz/) -> Same as above, Take it only when you done with the Scrum Guide and after 2 attempts will start to get 100% more frequently (as same questions will repeating)
- Testtaker online subscription - IT DIDN'T HELPED ME, I SUGGEST TO SKIP IT
- Free Mockup - Please do

100% score in open assessment and mlapshin doesn't ensures that you will get 100% or pass in psm1.
Understand Scrum guide and be a part of scrum team (not mandatory) & finally face the test.

I have few areas of improvements, need to focus on those as a next step. Finally Thanks again for all inputs in this forum

08:55 pm April 10, 2016

Congrats

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.