Skip to main content

Success factors in Scrum and SAFe projects.

Last post 11:35 am August 7, 2023 by Nicholas Gabrichidze
2 replies
02:49 pm July 28, 2023

Hello I am currently conducting a scientific study together with the University of Applied Sciences for Economics and Management in Frankfurt on the topic of success factors in Scrum and SAFe projects. I need your support and would be very grateful if you could take 5-10 minutes to fill out this survey questionnaire. (If this request is not wanted in the group, please feel free to delete it).

https://forms.gle/gLgRuNawU4hjVE9Q7

01:37 pm July 30, 2023

Lars Rayher Hi , can you please give a little bit of more context?  I m not convinced what you want to achieve?  Also I do not feel you are comparing apple to apple ; ) .

br

Damian

11:35 am August 7, 2023

@Damian Cyganik  SAF and Scrum are very different things, and have completely different structure and philosophy. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.