Skip to main content

Seeking SME Interview Candidates for Graduate Cybersecurity Project

Last post 08:42 pm October 2, 2023 by Nicholas Gabrichidze
1 reply
03:42 pm October 1, 2023

I am a graduate student with Georgia Tech completing a Master's in Cybersecurity, and I am seeking feedback in the form of interview candidates for my Graduate Practicum project. The project centers on the creation of a new professional organizational compliance certification related to Software Bill-of-Material inclusion within SDLC practices, creating the framework for that certification, and applying it appropriately within the context of compliance & software development practices.

I am particularly interested in feedback from individuals who have completed CISSP, CSSLP, or Certified Scum Master certifications or those who are employed professionals within the fields of Software Development, Product Management, Compliance, or Cybersecurity. If you are interested and can spare a 30 minute interview session via Zoom please respond and let me know! I would love to setup some time with you between 10/1/23 - 10/22/23 to discuss the project and conduct the interview.

I appreciate your consideration and willingness to help influence the outcome of my academic project and hope it ultimately provides some usefulness in a growing area of cybersecurity risk!

08:42 pm October 2, 2023

Out of vanity I can do it, but not to long please...

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.