4 replies
12:01 pm February 23, 2017

Hi ,

I have followed the below sequence to get through the PSM1 certification

I studied the scrum guide for 3-5 times

Also studied the Scrum Training manual by management Plaza

Scrum.org - open assessments -- 3-5 times all the assessments

And the wonderful Quiz by Michael lapshin Until i got 100% continuously

bought simulation Exam from management Plaza, Which gave me different question and answers and lot of confidence.

Alas i took the final exam, Faced tricky questions (May be up to 10-15), But if u r strong in basics...you can answer those.

Be watchful about timing.....But don't get nervous as you can consolidate timings by answering straight forward questions.

Enjoy the learning.....and the final test will be a joy to complete..

Thanks

Sekaran

08:01 pm February 23, 2017

Congratulations Sekaran upon passing the exam. I am preparing to sit for the exam but please advice if I need knowledge on Nexus

12:17 am February 24, 2017

Hi Jane,

Pls. go through the Nexus Guide as you will get 5-8 question on Nexus in the real PSM 1 Exam.

Also take the Next Open assessment by Scrum.org and the  Nexus Test by Michael Lapshin.......Which will give you a fair idea about the Nexus questions....Be strong on the Nexus basics...That should do well....

All the Best Jane...

Sekaran

03:25 pm February 24, 2017

Hello,

We'd like to clarify this point. There are no questions about the Nexus on the PSM I. While the PSM I may have some questions regarding multiple Scrum teams, please bear in mind that scaled Scrum is still Scrum, and the original framework and concepts thereof still apply. The answers to those questions can be arrived at through interpretation and extrapolation from the information presented in the Scrum Guide. Please note that all Scrum.org Level I assessments use the most recent version of the English Scrum Guide as the source for questions regarding the rules, artifacts, events, and roles of Scrum. However, reading the Scrum Guide alone is not enough for someone to pass a Professional Scrum Assessment. Questions often ask test-takers to interpret information and apply it to challenging situations, so knowledge gained from personal experience and other sources is typically needed.

We hope you will find this information helpful. We wish you the best of luck in your studies, and hope you enjoy your day.

06:41 pm February 24, 2017

Many thanks Sekaran and Scrum support.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.