Skip to main content

Passed PSD1

Last post 08:43 pm March 27, 2017 by Jamie T Smith
4 replies
09:03 pm March 16, 2017

I am very happy to tell you that I just passed PSD1, for those who are preparing for it please prepare hard. It's nothing like PSM1.

11:20 pm March 16, 2017

What type of training materials you used?

11:52 pm March 16, 2017

Manikanth, I'm glad you were successful at earning your PSD I!  I see you also obtained your PSM I recently, so congrats on that as well since I didn't comment in your other thread.

I have yet to figure out why it's called the PSD I when there's no PSD II available.

05:26 am March 17, 2017

Phillip,

nothing in particular, passing psm1 and the open assessments for scrum developer is the main area you need to concentrate.

another important topic is testing , there are hell lot of questions from testing prespective and metrics.

i ran out of time answering them, i bookmarked around 30 questions and was not able to review most of them before i ran out of time.

Jason, yeah i can relate to that. May be in future they will release psd2.🙄

07:17 pm March 27, 2017

From your original post, can I correctly deduce that you believe that the PSD I assessment is more difficult than the PSM I assessment?  Could you elaborate on the differences in difficulty?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.