Ralph started his career with ISO GmbH 1997 in Germany where he worked as a programming consultant for START in Frankurt and Siemens Medizintechnik in Erlangen.
- In 1998 he joined Oracle Corp. in Reading, United Kingdom working on JDeveloper.
- Two years later he moved to the USA and consulted in downtown Manhattan for Spherion Technologies.
- Ralph later relocated to Silicon Valley to help Applied Biosystems (now Life), a leading biotech life science company to transition to Agile.
- Early in 2007 he joined ThoughtWorks, a worldwide leading agile consulting company as an agile coach. During his time at ThoughtWorks his clients included, The Gap, Inveneo, LinkedIn, Google and Roche Pharmaceuticals.
- In late 2009, Ralph moved to Bern and joined Zühlke Engineering to help kickstart their agile offerings.
- In 2011 he founded effective agile.
- Professional Scrum Master - October 30, 2017 - Bern, Switzerland
- Professional Scrum Master - November 13, 2017 - Utrecht, Netherlands
- Professional Scrum Product Owner - November 15, 2017 - Utrecht, Netherlands
- Professional Scrum Master - December 6, 2017 - Zürich, Switzerland
- Professional Scrum Master - December 21, 2017 - Bern, Switzerland