Professional Scrum Developer Trainer Event - Munich
Munich, Germany | 8-12 October, 2018
Microsoft Deutschland GmbH
A Scrum.org trainer has a leading role in the evolution and maturity of Scrum to improve the profession of software development. As a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) for PSD courses, you'll be recognized as a trusted expert in educating people how to deliver real working software as part of a Scrum Development team. Enjoy these benefits:
- Schedule and deliver public or private PSD courses for .NET, Java, and other technology stacks
- PSTs can easily become certified at no cost to teach Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) courses
- Advertise public courses on https://www.scrum.org/classes
- Be listed on the Scrum.org trainer page https://www.scrum.org/find-trainers
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials so you don’t have to maintain your own
- Network with other PSTs on dedicated discussion lists & at exclusive events
- Learn more about the benefits of becoming a Scrum.org Trainer
|Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF)
Course length: 2 days
Dates: 8-9 October, 2018
|Professional Scrum Developer (PSD)
Course length: 3 days
Dates: 10-12 October, 2018
This event starts with a Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) course and is followed by a Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course. Participation in both of these courses is required for PSD Trainer candidates.
Train-The-Trainer event fee (USD): $3995. Early Bird and Secondary market discount also available. Additional start-up fees required for those invited to become PSTs.*
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend this event in Munich. Candidates who are invited will receive more detailed information about the additional steps to become a trainer.
To submit an application or to learn more, use the links below.
Register to Attend:
* Additional start-up fees of roughly $3600 (less in secondary markets) apply for candidates who become PSTs. Contact us for more detailed information.