Join the Anonymous Scrum Master (and Agile Coach) Salary Report 2023
TL;DR: Scrum Master Salary Report 2023 — An Anonymous Poll by the Community for the Community
The purpose of this anonymous Scrum Master salary report 2023 is to create a clear, data-backed benchmark that allows everyone in the agile community to understand whether their compensation is adequate. (And yes, the report will cover Scrum Masters as well as Agile Coaches, both employed and freelancing.)
The goal is to have a sufficient number of replies – that would be at least 1,000 – by the end of November 2022 to create the report in time for January 2023. Of course, the report will be available for free.
🗞 Shall I notify you about articles like this one? Awesome! You can sign up here for the ‘Food for Agile Thought’ newsletter and join 35,000-plus subscribers.
🎓 Join Stefan in one of his upcoming Professional Scrum training classes!
The Agile Community Needs You: Join the Scrum Master Salary Report
The purpose of this anonymous survey is to create a clear, data-backed benchmark that allows everyone in the agile community to understand whether their compensation is adequate. (And yes, the report will cover Scrum Masters as well as Agile Coaches, both employed and freelancing.) The goal is to have a sufficient number of replies – that would be at least 1,000 – by the end of November 2022 to create the report in time for January 2023.
The poll for the Scrum Master Salary Report 2023 covers the following categories of questions and will take about 5 minutes to complete:
- Personal information: Please provide your personal information. We’re aware of generally existing discrimination at the compensation level in the tech industry. Does it apply to our industry, too?
- Professional background: What educational and professional background do you have? (Given that there is no formal education for our profession, this information can provide career patterns.)
- Industry: What industry are you working for? (We expect the IT as well as the finance industry to pay the highest remunerations. Also, larger organizations might pay better than smaller companies for the same position. Please help to verify the hypotheses.)
- Your current position: Please help us understand what you consider your current position to be — Scrum Master or Agile Coach —, and how it compares to your peers‘ jobs. Our particular interests are the agile fluency state of your current organization, the size of the product delivery organization, and the length of your tenure.
- Prior and current work experience: This section covers your working experience with Agile practices.
- Current salary or remuneration: Finally, the last question: What is your income as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach? To be able to compare entries, you will need to normalize your answer, for example, convert your salary to US-$ – based on the current exchange rate –, if you are not paid in US currencies.
Lastly, please forward the survey questionnaire to colleagues and peers who might be interested in participating. The more data that we can collect and aggregate, the better the outcome.
Download the Free Scrum Master Trends Report 2022
You can download the Scrum Master Salary Report 2022 here.
Scrum Master Remuneration and Career Related Posts
The article Join the Anonymus Scrum Master (and Agile Coach) Salary Report 2023 was first published on Age-of-Product.com.